Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Carpet and Tile & Grout Cleaning Chattanooga



Above are some pictures of a recent completed job. It's amazing how dirty, grout can get! If this looks like your kitchen floor, there is no need to worry anymore! Just call Eco-Clean and you will be amazed at the results! Call today to schedule your free estimaste 423-260-8834!

www.MyEco-Clean.com

Eco-Clean of Tennessee Carpet Cleaning, Tile & Grout Cleaning, Hardwood Floors and Natural Stone! Serving Chattanooga and surrounding areas.

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    My name is Theo. I am new to blogging I noticed that we have similar interest. I think it would be beneficial to both of us to exchange links. Please send yours so I can do the same.
    My email is cleanpros@live.com and my page is at http://groutcleaningservices.blogspot.com/

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete